It’s hard to believe the holiday season is right around the corner. Companies large and small are beginning to plan for their most profitable time of year. Whether your industry is retail, marketing, advertising, warehousing, manufacturing, shipping, or any other, you have an opportunity to make a positive impact on your bottom line during this high-volume period. The best way to meet the increased demands of the holiday season spending is to add enough qualified support staff to your roster.
Prepare now for support staff
Companies who continuously meet holiday demands are meticulous about pre-planning their seasonal goals and strategies.
- Evaluate your current workforce capabilities.
- Bolster current capabilities with cross-training.
- Evaluate which departments need a boost and which skills are vital.
- Take the time to review and analyze previous holiday staffing quotas.
- Review your employees’ vacation schedules to determine the number of temporary staff you’ll need to fill the gaps.
- Hire staff well in advance – it will allow time for sufficient onboarding and training.
- Offer an employee referral program specifically for the holidays.
- Call back your top seasonal workers from previous years.
- Connect with a reputable staffing agency – hiring quality staff can make the difference between control and chaos.
Preparing now will make a difference. When the rush hits, you will have a full roster of qualified help, workplace stress will be down, performance will be up, and your bottom line will experience and satisfactory boost.
At Lingo, we understand the language of on-demand staffing. Connect with us today and enjoy a smoother running workplace this holiday season.
About Lingo Staffing
Lingo is a full-service staffing firm dedicated to providing top quality services to its clients and its candidate pool. With extensive knowledge and experience in light industrial, administrative, and professional employment, Lingo encompasses the capabilities and resources necessary to help you get ahead.
Meet our experts at an office near you: Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, and Georgia.
Lingo, the language of On Demand solutions. Contact us at an office convenient to you.